Mobile technologies are evolving to have a common interface wherein there is a universal platform between various technologies. Over the last few years, keeping pace with the latest development, ITAG have become a 1-stop shop for wireless application vendors offering a smooth access across various platforms.
We aim to keep abreast with the fast paced wireless industry, where technology changes occur almost every other day. Our knowledgeable experts are in a position to understand the needs of our clients and suggest them for the best platforms to take their applications to the new heights of success.
Our extensive knowledge helps us in:
- Designing high performance applications to suit the wireless platforms
- Designing efficient applications to assist fast porting to various platforms/handsets.
We offer access to various Platforms and Technology which includes:
- iPhone: iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch, Xcode 3.1, LBS, XML, IMPS (Wireless Village 1.3)
- Android: Linux version 2.6, Dalvik virtual machine, SQLite, System C library
- Palm: CodeWarrior 8, 9, C/C++
- PPC/SmartPhone: eVC3/4, eVB, Visual Studio 2005, .NET CF
- Symbian: CodeWarrior 2.5, C/C++
- Brew: Visual Studio, C/C++
- J2ME: Wireless Toolkit from Java, eclipse, netbeans. Midp1.0/2.0, CLDC 1.0/1.1
- Blackberry SDK
Our services can be classified into the following categories:
- Custom application development
- Handset compatibility and porting
- Quality Assurance and testing
- Security and privacy
- Games development
ITAG offers the wireless development services at affordable costs. Our experts help you in optimizing your IT budget for testing and maintaining applications. We also understand the logistical challenges involved in supporting obsolete technology and software and so are able to offer customized solutions depending upon your requirements.
Our portfolio-based, consultative approach takes a holistic view of technology, information architecture, people, and services. Our experts begin their task by understanding your business domain, technology roadmap, processes, and applications. They then optimize and align team structures to deliver improved application support with minimum downtime and volatility.