ITAG Data Center and cloud computing helps customers and partners adopt cloud computing, plan their evolution toward a cloud model, and realize the full benefits of cloud computing. Traditional server environments pose several challenges: high labor and capital costs, long development cycles and greater risk for configuration errors. Our customers are now finding ways to meet these challenges using cloud computing.
- • Understanding the trade-offs among Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and between public and private clouds
- • Learning about ITAG solutions for both public and private clouds
- • Developing your organization's strategy and plan for adopting cloud computing
- • Rapid access to configurable development and test environments to speed time to market
- • Self-service Web portal for enterprise account management and provisioning in minutes
- • Pay-as-you-go pricing, with the choice of preferred pricing through reserved capacity packages.
- • Security-rich environment designed to protect your systems and data price listcost estimator tool
- • Access to a rich catalog of software images for improved flexibility and rapid provisioning
- •Tools and standardized configurations for improved teaming and quality