Companies that can forecast the impact of market volatility and quickly model alternative courses of action will have a leg up in this tough economic climate and beyond. ITAG Business Planning group can enable your management team to plan, forecast, and respond more effectively to market events. Our Integrated Business Planning services combine the best Financial Planning practices with the most practical Enterprise Information Management techniques, and technology, to provide insight into managing what's most timely and actionable in your business. Our Consulting Practice assures that our customers gain greater a competitive edge and IT organizational efficiencies by aligning and optimizing organization’s business planning, processes and project planning initiatives.
ITAG maintains a deep pool of experienced business process leaders and management consultants that have an in-depth understanding of the business governance, strategic planning, and competitor analysis to best practices, process business planning and continuous process improvement. We align these capabilities with the client’s domain in order to provide them with the optimal set of business specific solutions. Our professional staff prides itself upon delivering customized, world-class solutions that are geared toward leveraging and aligning people, process and technology.
Key areas that the group focuses:
- • Crystallizing business governance and strategy
- • Aligning business and operating company business planning and strategic intents
- • Providing best practices for process improvement
- • Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- • Develop action plans and road maps for improvement
If your company is struggling with outdated forecast processes and an over-reliance on spreadsheets, ITAG Consulting can help you with:
- • Implementing advanced planning tools to ensure you initiate the right teams, processes and technology for greater insight into your organization
- • Visibility beyond the end of the Fiscal Year and being able to readily identify the impacts of specific market events
- • Creating Rolling Forecasts and improve efficiencies around your annual budget drill
- • Ensuring that your Financial Planning is linked to Operations
This allows for the alignment of objectives, strategies and performance measures to assure that resources are being assigned and committed to the right projects and initiatives. This effort also serves to identify key business processes and their expected performance outcomes. Detailed action plans along with specific action items, key deliverables, due dates and responsible parties are developed as a road map for implementation effectiveness.